TINGKAT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Once payment has been made, there will be no refund should you decide to terminate the service.
- Payment must be paid up in full before or on the first day of delivery. We reserve the right to terminate service if payment is not paid up in time.
- All cheques must be crossed and made payable to: Royal Cuisine Group Pte Ltd
Please ensure that your order number is written on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Payment by PayNow to UEN 201929402Z payment screenshot to be sent to our hotline number 8858 2263 or email: [email protected]
There will be no refund for early termination of contract.
- All packages, if auto renewal is selected, will be auto renewed to the next cycle unless being informed 3 working days, in advance, via email: [email protected]
- Non continuation of contract, must be informed, in writing email: [email protected] , 3 working days before contract end. Otherwise, it will be activated even payment is not received.
- We reserve the rights to recover for the amount that delivery is made to you.
For meal postponement (maximum 1 day a week), if you are intending to dine out, please notify us at least 3 working days in advance. The meal will be pushed back to a later date.
- Delivery hours: Lunch (9.30 am to 1.30 pm), Dinner (3.30 pm to 7.30 pm).
- We deliver from Monday to Sundays and Public Holidays. Please indicate if you wish to skip for weekends and Public Holidays.
- Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
- Royal Cuisine Group reserves a right to amend our product packaging without prior notice. All pictures are subject to illustration purposes.
- Royal Cuisine Group Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated timeline.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 ($26.75 w/ GST) per amendment will be imposed by the Company for any amendments (excluding meal postponement) made by the Customer after order has been confirmed.
- All prices quoted in Royal Cuisine Group Pte Ltd are subjected to 7% gst.
MINI BUFFET/BENTO TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Food items should be best consumed within 2 hours from time of collection/delivery.
- Actual delivery time may vary 30 minutes before or after the stipulated delivery time.
- Food items are packed in ready-to-serve containers and boxes.
- Pre-packed biodegradable disposable cutleries are provided per every set.
- Our containers are microwavable and of food grade material which is non-toxic and safe for food storage.
- All items, menus and prices are subjected to changes or withdrawal without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company.
- All items, menus and confirmations are subjected to availability on first-come-first-served basis.
- Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of actual items.
SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Full payment is required upon order confirmation.
- Order will be processed once we received an acknowledgment via SMS or email.
- Advance order of 5 working days is required.
- We will contact the customer within 2 working days upon receiving the electronic order. Customers who did not hear from us are advised to contact us to confirm their order.
- Cancellations are not permitted. Any amendments/postponement must be made at least 3 working days prior to the order date.
- An administrative fee of 50% of the total value of the order will be imposed for any amendment made less than 3 days prior to the date of order.
- A minimum order of $150.00 is required for delivery. There will be a waiver of delivery charge for orders above $500.00.
- Delivery charge is applicable at $20 per order Mainland only; $30 for Sentosa and Jurong Island.
- All prices stated are subjected to change and prevailing GST charge.
- For further clarifications, please send in your enquiries to [email protected]
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Transportation charge of $40.00 ($42.80 w/GST) applies for orders below 30 pax. For orders above $500.00 nett value (excluding transportation charge), delivery charges will be waived.
- Additional delivery charge of $10.00 ($10.70 w/GST) applies for CBD & Orchard Area. (First 2 digit of the postal code: 01, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 22 & 23).
- Management reserves the right to make any changes to the menu items and staffing matters without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
ADMINISTRATIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Royal Cuisine Group Pte Ltd may amend the terms and conditions at any time, including without limitation by posting revised terms on its website at the URL www.royalcuisinegroup.com, which amended terms and conditions shall be binding upon.
- By submitting your order, you agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form for the purpose of our catering service.
- By signing up a package with us, you agree to receive all information about our services.
- Our Working Hours is Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm and Sat 9am to 1pm.
- By taking up our service, you agree to our terms and conditions.